Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

I've been a sloth................

Unfortunately this post will have no pics as I misplaced my digital camera and I'm too much of slug to look for it at the moment.

I have received four pairs of additional gorgeous hand knitted socks from the knit socks for yarn swap and they are gorgeous! I will post pix once I find the dang camera!

There has been some knitting action. I've started Fetching and have finished one glove. What a quick fun knit; I hope to have the second completed in the next day or two as time allows. Calorimetry is next on my list. I have some left over Noro that I think will make a great little cap/scarf/whatever you want to call it; ear warmers?

I promise there will be pictures in the next post.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi lanns - i'm sorry but i only just saw your comment about the "strawberry wine" yarn & alas it has already gone to the shop! i'll be dyeing some bfl/silk in a similar colourway soon though so keep checking my blog :) thanks for your nice comment! xo

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I don't have your email so i hope this gets to you. If you want to join Sock Madness then please send us and email right away so we can set you up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home