Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Soctoberfest II

Today is the beginning of Lolly's Socktoberfest!!! I'm excited. I'm going to use my gift certificate from the lovely ladies at work for some of Knit Picks' new Gloss sock yarn and 24" US 1 circs. Going to try my first pair of socks on a set of circs. I just love my Circs!!!!

I'm almost finished the front of Krista. I've knit and re-knit the front top about five times........I am so ready to be done with this sweater. It really is a simple straight forward knit that I'm making completely difficult! lol

Simple Knitted Bodice is next on my list......I was late for the September 1st start on the KAL but I'll make it in October; then I'm on to ChicKnits new pattern Ariann. Isn't she lovely? I have some Silkroad Tweed I'm going to attempt to use, wish me luck getting gauge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home