Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, September 18, 2006

Socktoberfest

In hope that I might actually knit a sock, I joined Lolly's Soctoberfest. I'm excited. The ladies in my office gave me a gift certificate to Knit Picks for my birthday. I think I'm going to try out some of their new sock yarn and a set of their needles. My first pair of socks on two circs, think it's too daring?

Here's the sock yarn on the 1st level of the home.....I told you I'm a bit of a collector! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mama E's C*Eye*Ber Fiber in the following colorways: Pretty in Pink, May-belle, Knittin' Mom, Augustus, Driftwood and Fall Foilage.

Brooklyn Handspuns Polished Pebbles.

Eby Store Over The Rainbow Yarns: Autumn and Bark

Claudia Handpainted Yarn: Chocolate Cherries Colorway

Trekking XXL in Color 110*.

*Trekking XXL Color 110 shown on 100% Pura Lana Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home