Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fini...Done...Early!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Well my sis's birthday gift is done!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TWITTERPATED from Zephyr Style

Beaded Handles from Gibson Girl Design.
Aren't they gorgeous.



I am more or less happy with how this turned out. I sewed the lining in in a hurry and didn't measure. I just kinda eyed it as I went and didn't do too good of a job of it. It turned out to be smaller at the top thereby causing me to have to bunch the fabric a bit in the back left corner. It looks okay. I'm not sure if I'm happy with it. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to rip it out and re-sew. I'll sleep on it. :)

There will be a PINK Twitterpated in my future.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lora, it's adorable! I LOVE the pink lining with the brown bag. What a terrific combination!

Thanks so much--I'm really glad you like the handles! The brown handle looks so pretty with that bag.

I'm a single mom of 3 boys - it's an interesting life, isn't it? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home