Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Decisions..........decisions

If any of you were wondering about my Tubular Camisole. I finally have a few pics. My big guy, he just turned 12 btw, helped me take a few pics over the weekend. I was a little bummed when seeing the pics as I think the front looked pretty good over my T-shirt, but, as you see, the back is HUGE!!!!

Still undecided with what I'm going to do. Options: 1) Frog, 2)Gift to someone, 3) Possibly take it in somehow or 4) Throw it in the washer and see what happens (100% wool). I think with #4 it would just shrink it in height not width which is what I need.

I finally started the Krista Tee from White Lies Designs. I'm loving the pattern. I got my knitting mojo working I think it is going to be a pretty quick knit. The pattern is easy enough to sail through quickly but w/ enough variations on the stitches that it keeps your interest.

Just because..............me and my boys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hrmm. The front DOES look great! I have taken in a knit tank before by sewing up the side seams with my sewing machine. I can't say that I loved the results, but I did wear it. But the Tubular probably doesn't even have side seams, does it? I HATE frogging or redoing, but if you want to love the finished product, you may have to. :(

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Oh hey. I just tried replying to the comment you left for me about my pirate sweater, but the email was sent back. Email me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home