Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yes, I'm a bit of an addict

See I've got thing for sock yarn. Some of you may remember from a previous post. I don't know what it is. Maybe because it's inexpensive and easy acquire or it could be the fact it's easy to hide so no one will notice the stash enhancement. Usually just one skein is all it takes rather than the five, six, okay ten+ skeins needed for a sweater. Maybe it's all the GORGEOUS handpainted yarn I've been seeing all over the place. I just can't explain it....but I love me some sock yarn.

Patiently awaiting Mama E to list some of her yummy sock yarn. Oh the colors!!!! She's a Charm City Girl too. Check out her cool T's for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival (designed by Mouse).

Ummmm...........have I mentioned I haven't knitted not one pair of socks?!?!?

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Mari said...

OMG Lora!
I'm addicted to sock yarn too!

I've been knitting baby socks, up to pair #4 now.
Just ordered and received new yarn from Knitpicks.com

Hope all is well with you!

Greetings, tiggerr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home