Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lookie..lookie......KNITTIN' GOODIES!!!!!

I decided to take a bit of money that Uncle Sam refunded me and buy a few things I've had my eye on.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sensation Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch - because it is all about the SOCKS!!!

50 baby booties to knit by Zoe Mellor - because they are so dang cute.

4 balls of Rowan wool cotton, which is to die for, in a cream, black, limey, and gray colors (don't have the time to list actual shade name or number - quick post as I'm going into job #2 in about 20 minutes) for the WE CALL THEM PIRATES hat. I know the boys will just love it.

A spaceboard from PatternWorks.

And a little lambie because it was so ADORABLE!!!

I've noticed I'm all about small and portable projects at the moment; scarves, booties, socks, fingerless gloves, etc. I feel like I don't really have time for larger projects with my schedule and get a bit down because it seems like I take forever to finish them.

So I'm gonna rock out a few small projects and get my knittin' grove going again. Then maybe I'll move onto a tank or a summer sweater as there usually isn't much to them....slowly building up to doing my Rouge or Kharalund. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home