Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 08, 2005

One, Twice...........it's confirmed

I MUST report for Jury Duty Selection tomorrow! :(

Initially I tried to put a positive spin on things. I mean I have been laid off since the first of August. It would be nice to get out and mix it up with some adults for the day. Ones who could possibly have an interest in something other than Nintendogs, Yu-gi-oh, Teen Titans, SpongeBob, etc......(I'm sure you can follow where I'm going).

Imagine my horror as I'm listening to the voice recording stating that my number, lucky number 042, has been picked and summoned to appear when I hear, NO KNITTING NEEDLES are allowed!!!! What!!!! I can travel on an airplane to anywhere in the United States or abroad, for that matter, but there ain't gonna be no knittin' in the court house of Charm City. Unbelievable.

Dang it now I won't be able to continue to work on this. At the rate I'm going the baby will be full grown.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
click here for larger image

Pinwheel Baby Blanket
Wool in the Woods
Helix 97% Cotton/3% Nylon
Sundance Colorway
Started 9/5/05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home