Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The 4th

There is nothing like a few days off of work spending time w/ your kids and family, friends, etc...............



I've been knitting up Twitterpated as a gift for my sis. We turn the big 3-6 on the 20th of August. Did I ever mention I'm a twin? Yep, I am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have about 6 inches or so to go and then I'm more or less FINITO except for the handle and the lining. I think this will be the first time in history that I finished a knitted gift prior to the actual birthday!!! Woo Hoo Baybee!!!!

Just because I think we were adorable, I'll share a baby pic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you guess which one is me?

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Laura said...

You guys were groovy, man. Haha, gotta love those outfits our moms put on us in the 70's *cough*. I have no idea which one is you. I'll guess the one on the left?

That purse is really cute, too. What yarn are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home