Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stitch Diva's Fitted Bodice (by Stefanie Japel)

I COULDN'T RESIST.  It is too lovely for words.

Stitch Diva's Fitted Bodice
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YARN:
Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran - I'm really hoping I can get gauge with this puppy as it is heavenly.

Berroco Softwist - substitute yarn per pattern, it's silky but my fear is it will be very slippery. We'll see.

Mama-E'sC*Eye*Ber Fiber Sock in Fall Foilage*. I thinking of knitting the Diamond Fantasy Scarf as it only takes 350 yards for the "scarf" and as Stephanie Pearl-McPhee aka "The Yarn Harlot"states it's a shawl to her.

Knitty's KAL
Crafter's KAL

*Mama-E's yarn are now being carried at Cloverhill Yarn Shop. Woo Hoo E!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lisa B (Moon) said...

I am sooooooo there!
When I saw that pattern I about fainted...
I cant wait to get it and start it...
;0)
Moon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home