Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas came early!!!

I am at a loss for words. Aren't they just beautiful!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jaywalkers in Claudia's Hand Painted Yarn - Passion Fruit by the lovely stariel from the Knitty Boards.

Pomatomus in Mama E in the colorway Maybelle knitted by the lovely luv2knit2 also from the Knitty Boards.

These are the first two pairs of socks from my "knit me a pair of socks get FREE sock yarn swap". I am very happy with how these socks turned out, they fit so well. Thank you very much ladies - I love them!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad they fit well! I'm always a little nervous with the Jaywalkers since they're a bit hard to fit, but those look good if I may say so. ;)

Your 2nd pair is on the needles. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home