Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Unrealistic expectations.............Part II

I had this huge deadline the other day at work and I was convinced, just convinced I was going to make it. Of course, I based my schedule strictly on my ability to as opposed to taking into consideration that the printer, copier, assistant might not cooperate. Needless to say they didn't.

My knitting of late has been something like that. I have very good intentions. I joined Lolly's Socktober Fest. The Ariann and Simple Fitted Bodice knit-a-long. I cast on for the my socks on the 29th of October or something equally crazing and haven't started either Ariann or SFB. I guess life, appliances, or equipment get in the way and my goals/time line is VERY UNREALISTIC.

Therefore I've decided to destash and take some of the pressure off. I have tons of yarn and project sitting around and the stress is beginning to wear on me. I have sweaters and yarn for projects I've planned years ago while still amassing more patterns and yarn for future projects.

Sock Yarn - boy do I have sock yarn and haven't knitted a single pair. Do you think
aquick niffy sock knitter be interested in knitting me a pair of sock for a FREE skein of yarn. Could they be tempted w/ the Cherry Tree Hill, Mama E, or the various handpainted yarn I have from Yarn Pirate, Socks that Rock, Sunshine's, TwinkleToes, or snagged off E-bay.

Stash pics for sell or trade coming soon!!

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Laura said...

You could also check out the Destash blog, http://destash.blogspot.com/ , if you need another venue to get rid of things!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Mia said...

Lora, did you say free sock yarn????? What sort of socks are you looking for? I have been knitting up plain or very simple socks like crazy recently. I have been averaging about a pair every 10 to 12 days. Email me and we can talk. Plus I live fairly local to you a few counties over to the west.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home