Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 24, 2005

CLAP ON, CLAP OFF, CLAP ON and ON and ON and ON and ON

Clapotis, which I know will be fabulous* once it is finished, seems to be taking FOREVER. I had the most difficult time seting up my start-up rows; I mean it took me like a bazillion (twelve) tries. After that, it was pretty much smooth sailing. I worked on it diligently because I couldn't wait to feel what it would feel like to actually drop a row of stitches. It feels wonderful!! It feels wrong and exhilarating all at the same time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay so now I dropped my first row of stitches and I'm like, okay did that. Been there, done that. No big deal, etc. etc....so I'm back to slow going. I'd love to be able to just wing it out this weekend and be done with it.

Aren't the colors fabulous*?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Word of the day over at knit and tonic. Clapotis is FABULOUS, I'M FABULOUS, Your FABULOUS, etc...

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger The MacKay Way said...

How's the Clapotis coming along?
I knit one last winter and have been thinking of knitting another one in cotton or bamboo yarn for Summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home