Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

This chick knows nothing about knitting socks......

However that didn't stop me from joining Joslyn's Fiber Farm's Sock Club earlier this year. I thought it would be a cool way to introduce myself to sock knitting.

Once a month I get an envelope in the mail w/ my yarn and pattern. Oh and the yarn, can we talk about the yarn, G O R G E O U S!!! I cannot go on enough about their yarn. It is beautiful!!!! Love it. To date, I've had the opportunity to lovingly caress their 100% superfine alpaca (Peruvian Nights) pure heaven. Oh, and the Mohair Myst (50/50 mohair/fine wool blend) how I want to wrap it around my neck to comfort me through life's daily trials. I also received Twinkle Toes, their newest sock yarn, 60% super wash merino wool/25% mohair/15% nylon that seems like it will be fun to knit.

Oh how I longingly wait for my monthly fiber goodness to arrive. I cannot wait to open the package and caress it's contents. Then the sock yarn is carefully placed on my computer so I look at it as I toil away, waiting for the moment I can go home w/ my yarn and caress it in private without making a public spectacle of myself.

Oh, how I love thee...let me count the ways


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home