Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Ball Winder......fun for the whole family!

While the oldest was attending a birthday party at the skating rink. The little guy and I picked up my new ball winder. I had no idea how handy that little bugger was going to be.

Did I mention it is rainy and blah today in MD. Really really blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :( Guess what saved the day!!! Mom's new ball winder!!!! :) Kept the kids occupied and quiet for a good 45 minutes. It would have most likely lasted longer had they not started to boss one another around.

Who'da thunk! **slaps forehead**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Royal Ball Winder Fun for the Whole Family!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl!...a boy...a ballwinder...hours of fun.

We wound all my yarn awhile ago with help from my 7 year old.
Shoot, we rewind it on a regular basis!

Btw, here is my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home