Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Your opinions, please!!

I am so in love with this sweater!!! It is Debbie Bliss' Asymmetric ribbed top from her Cathay Pattern Book. I got some yummy black cathay yarn from Jannette's Rare Yarns. I *heart* Jannette's Rare Yarns. Okay, I *heart* Jannette's Rare Yarns a little too much.

Anyway, as I stated I love this Asymmetric ribbed top and added to my future projects list. I'm debating whether or not to make 3/4 length sleeves. While I will most likely roll these sleeves back when I'm at work, I'm thinking shorter sleeves might throw off the symmetry. What do you think?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

That's a cute sweater. I saw another blogger working on it and I'm trying to remember who it is. Oh yes, BoogaJ . I seriously heart Jannette's Rare Yarns as well! Nice lady and wonderful yarns.

 
At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats an amazing sweater.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home