Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Am I being unreasonable?

All through blog world I'm reading reviews on Interweave Knits and Vogue Knitting's lastest magazines.

Now I treated myself to subscriptions to both of the mags at the first of the year. I received Winter copies of both mags. Both of which I had already purchased after which I decided to subscribe.

To date, I have not received either magazine.

If it is possible for individuals through the knitting blog world pick their new copies out of their mailboxes or for others to actually purchase them from magazine racks at LYS or craft stores. Wouldn't one think that I, as a subscriber to those magazines, should have already received my copies of their Spring mags? I mean people have had time to walk to the mailboxes or store, buy it, peruse it, read it, formulate their comments and post them on their blogs. I really am annoyed that I haven't received my copies as of yet.

Am I being unreasonable?

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger becky said...

I don't think so! A friend of mine gave me a subscription to IK for Christmas, and I still haven't gotten my copy yet. Then again, I'm overseas. But when I was younger I remember getting all my subscribed Seventeen's and Mademoiselle's BEFORE they hit the stores.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home