Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

'Ere ye have it, ye ole' skull and crossbones

Well I manage to almost completely finish the back of Logan's pirate sweater. I have to say working the skull and crossbones was definitely a treat after all of that stockingette. I've almost finished his skull.....then it's on to the front.

Close-up of the skull and crossbones, just a bit more to go.


Back of the skull and crossbones. I have to say I don't think it looks too messy where I twisted the yarn to change colors. Of course this is my first attempt so I really don't have a clue what it should look like. :P


Already called Mom to see if I can have the party over her house, that way I can just keep knitting and not have to worry about straightening up for the party. Works for me.

I feel like Dorie from Nemo; just keep knitting, just keep knitting, just keep knitting........... :)

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger General Ginger said...

love the skull!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home