Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 10, 2005

Pirate Sweater on the Needles

I am so excited. I know it sounds silly but I just can't wait to finish this sweater, as I know my youngest son will absolutely love it!!!

I've started the back panel and have about 10 more inches to go before I start the skull and crossbones about 1 inch down from the collar. I'm using Plymouth Encore DK #670. Will post pics of my progress as soon as I get batteries for my digital camera.

The stockingette isn't as smooth as I hoped it would be. I'm not sure if it is my tension or the yarn or a little of both but since my son is 4 and will only get a few years out of it, I'm not going to obsess. At least I keep telling myself not to obsess. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home