Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 13, 2004

Rip-it, Rip-it.......remind you of something?

Well I had all this yummy mohair left over from my scarf and decide it couldn't go to waste. So I went to my LYS, A Good Yarn, and bought some Lopi Lite to make a hat. Lorraine the owner was kind enough to give me a very simple hat pattern as I've been very stressed of late and didn't need to add to my insanity. Simple right? No never, not where I'm concerned, lol. : ) Obviously I had no issues just knitting on circular needles but when I came to the decreases it got a little hanky (is that a word?). They just didn't "flow" and I totally did something wrong to make one bump out. Prior to finishing the hat I tried it one, it was very snug on my head. So snug in fact that it fit my 3.5 yo perfectly. While I should have not stressed and just finished the hat and gave it to the boy; I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I mean the lovely mohair and the wool matched my scarf so well, how could I? So I frogged it; rip-it rip-it.

Such is life. Will post pics when I have further along than three rows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home