Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Count down to the Capt'ns Birthday Party!!!!

Wow, it just seems like yesterday my youngest son was born. On January 11th he will turn 4 years old. He is growing up so quickly. As usual, I think just because Christmas is over I can relax and take a breath. Not so, I am now in a mad dash to knit him a pirate sweater. Yes, my son loves pirates as I mentioned before. We had talked about a Buzz Lightyear Party but I decided to change it to a Pirate party as a surprise. He will be so excited. Found a cake on-line shaped like a pirate ship Pirate Ship Cake that my sister so graciously offered to help me make for him and I've found dozens of games on line.

Here's my invitation I created which I'm quite proud of. : )


We are going to roll them up and place them in bottles with sand and fish/shells/sea horses and mail them out.

Off to the LYS to get smaller needles for his sweater as I could not get gauge last night. Nothing like working under a deadline!! lol

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Lora said...

THIS IS A TEST. THIS IS ONLY A TEST.

hee hee, just checking to see what comments on may page would look like should anyone ever comment. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home