Charm City Knits

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Four years ago today.................

my sweet Logan was born. Boy does the time fly. Being a single mom I bounce back and forth between being totally overwhelmed with raising two boys by myself and then to the opposite extreme of loving every minute of it. For some reason the "loving every minute of it" revelations don't seem to last as long as the completely overwhelmed feelings. lol :)

Logan is quite a character. He loves pirates and prefers to be the bad guy as opposed to the good guys when playing make believe with his brother/friends. Is that good? I'm not sure. He definitely knows what he wants and doesn't give into peer pressure. I hope his preference for being a "bad boy" doesn't follow him into his teenage or adult years!

My parents, the boys and I went to Chuck E. Cheese to have a mini birthday celebration (his actual party is this Saturday). He had a blast!!!

Off to continue working on his pirate sweater.........only three more days. I better get my butt in gear, I'm not even finished the back!!!! Ack!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home